This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

cancel the login dialog!visualization
Hi Phongvucba,

There are a few items that can cause this:

1) You use the wrong password / username combo in your shortcut URL (http://username:password@......)

Possible solution: Check your credentials 

2) There is information stored in the iOS 'offline' shortcut. ( i don't think the 'offline' cached page will also hold your credentials but you can try for sure)

Possible solution: Set the date of your iOS device 1 year wrong (to 2017), delete homepage shortcut, clear the browser internet cache, 
create new homepage shortcut and open it, set the iOS date back to normal. With these steps your force the iOS device to reload all data from the controller
instead of keeping the 'offline' stored data. We can't change this, its how iOS works );

3) Disable username / password for Visu (i think you want this from the info inside your post)

I attached a screenshot how to do that.

BR,

Erwin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: cancel the login dialog!visualization - by Erwin van der Zwart - 13.05.2016, 22:14