This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Create visualisation from script
Hello,

Is it possible to achieve such thing:

There would be a script, which would contain such information:

1. Device name;
  2. Table headers (names);
  3. Table entries (names and if needed objects for control).
For example the device would be "Logicmachine5", table headers would be like "Input name" "Input state" "Output name" "Control output" "Comment" and table entries would be for example "IA" IA State" "OA" "OA State" "Not checked", so the whole table would look like this:

Logicmachine5
Input      Input State      Output      Control output     Comment
A            A State            A              On/Off                Not checked

And then if the script would run, it would create such a table in visualisation with all the objects, for this example it would have to create everything like this:
  • Device name and table headers as text labels;
  • Input entries as text labels;
  • Input states as "read-only" object states;
  • Output entries are text labels;
  • Control output entries are objects;
  • Comment entries are 250 string objects which can be modified from visualisation by end user.
All entries which are controllable or show states need to have the ability to assign them group address in the table creation script.

Is it possible to do this?

Maybe someone could give me a short example how this would work so I can build something out of it? The main part which I need is to know how can I create, if possible, visualisation elements from a script.

Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Create visualisation from script - by MantasJ - 25.11.2020, 20:53