This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Denon Home 150 and Yamaha Musicast 20 Speakers
Hi to everyone!
I am new to LM world so I would like a little help regarding Denon Home 150 and a Yamaha musicast 20 Speakers. Both are wireless speakers (also with cable) with their own applications. I want to test those speakers along with KNX system installation with LM server. I know that LM application has already Sonos controlling embedded but we have to check it also if we can use one or both the 2 speakers I mentioned before. 
Is it possible to control Volume , Track playing (Start/stop) , choosing different sources  if possible (like USB, NAS Web radio, Spotify etc.) and also how to add restrictions regarding volume value.  To explain the volume restrictions, I mean the time  that the volume will be allowed to be in a specific value and in general speaking the timers that we can create for volume values and allowed to someone to have too loudly the speakers.
I am not familiar with scripting , so I will need a help if possible please!
Don't hesitate to contact me if you need further information!
Thank you in advance

Messages In This Thread
Denon Home 150 and Yamaha Musicast 20 Speakers - by vmic - 19.03.2021, 13:37