This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Remote support without portforwarding
(23.09.2016, 15:04)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Hi,

What HW do you have? As far as i know all our HW has MAC 00:00:54:FF:??:??, or at least for a long time. (don't know if this counts also for the first batches)

You have to enter the MAC in the app and you can only enter the last 2 bytes, the first 4 are build in and static (unchangable), so there is no way to register with 
wrong (out of range) MAC address.

Last version is newer, and now available on the appstore and playstore. For iOS there is a older version in the store, latest is posted but takes around 2 weeks to be published.

I don't have the latest version .ipa (iOS) or .apk (Android) version so can't help you with that.

BR,

Erwin van der Zwart
 Hi, mi device is very old

LSS100100
HW version V1.0
SW version V1.0
Serial No. 4120078

unfortunatly i cant scan Qr code on label, something wrong with scan program on my phone.
I can send you a photo, if you need

Messages In This Thread
RE: Remote support without portforwarding - by AEK - 26.09.2016, 12:19