This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Problem with modbus TCP on Spacelynk 2.6.0
My client has such device and recently I've added to it new script which connects with Nibe api and read data. This communication has few requests to api to collect all the data but CPU usage isn't alarming, when script is running it is ~0.7 and script executes every 60 seconds.

All was good but after few hours trends stopped and spacelynk lost proper connection  with Modicon i/o which is connected to Spacelynk over Modbus TCP. Other RTU devices working properly.

After switching of nibe script trends starts working but not Modicon, but it is reachable from Spacylynk and error is "Invalid data". Same with "Read test".

I've tried to read data directly by script and it is working with same parameters but from Modbus tab it still have an error "Invalid data".

I've tried reboot Spacelynk, Modicon. I've changed ip addresses on both.

What can I do now?

Please for an advice
Done is better than perfect

Messages In This Thread
Problem with modbus TCP on Spacelynk 2.6.0 - by buuuudzik - 23.04.2021, 18:35