This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Application on the smartphone to connect and control smart home
(08.08.2016, 10:06)admin Wrote: Images and other resources are cached. If you are using "Add to home screen" you will get a separate cache that is not cleared togerther with system browser. It should be similar on Android as well.

I don't know why but on my devices every opening visualisation starts refreshing background images and icons. The same situation is on iPhone, iPad, PC (firefox). It gives very big lags starting from opening homepage (10s and more) and on every pages (a few seconds). I prepared the visualisation on LM LB with resolution 1024x748px(very low). Homepage has currently only 3 shortcuts on a simple interface(.svg) and background image (jpg).

Is there a possibility to refreshing images only from time to time or manually?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Application on the smartphone to connect and control smart home - by buuuudzik - 12.09.2016, 10:57