This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Web / app access freezes system from Moasic beta
Hi. My LM5-kcd  is having a issue I can't resolve further on my own. Started some months ago, and I have coped with the issue for some time. 
The system freezes from time to time when interacting with moasic 3.0 beta (tried many releases now), and I also did a complete factory on recovery from backup with no luck. When this happens, no log entry is applied so I have no clue what's going on.  I tried to change my moasic widgets, ad I noticed some changes in the templates recent. (Temp,Co, humidity now need all 3 fields)  wrote my own clean temp widget to rule out that as a problem. 
System freezes and is unresponsive for 2-3 minutes as it comes up again.  Not reacable per webbrowser (local), or app when this happens. Strange is that remote login seems to work sometimes in this.mode. 
I also noticed that some users getting the 403 error when trying to log in. Checked all settings twice, but can't figure something is wrong in users setting compared to similar users working. Tried both ios, android and web (Chrome and safari)for these users. Main users is ok. 
Could this be a moasic beta problem, or some main configuration issue?
Backups or zerotier access for debugging?

Messages In This Thread
Web / app access freezes system from Moasic beta - by clue9 - 29.11.2021, 01:24