This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Web / app access freezes system from Moasic beta
(29.11.2021, 08:24)Daniel Wrote: First thought is that you run out of Memory and LM keeps rebooting.

Here is screenshot taken and checked in paralell about 30 sec before it stoppet responding again... Was navigating in Moasic an hit the x to go to main menu in app when it stopped responding.  Responsive at ping, but misses some packages. 
Where able to recreate the steps in Moasic (latest beta running 20211108) 
I have the latest firmware 20211014
Make notice I have seen this a while and have tried many firmwares and apps over time.
I run moasic instance 2, 3 and 4 app in paralell for some users, those apps is a different version 20191102
But the problem pick up in both, but more rare I think.

(29.11.2021, 08:34)admin Wrote: This can also be a hardware issue. Check the System uptime in System Config > Status > System status. Also see if you can still ping the device when this happens.

System is responsive to ping, but misses some packages when this is occuring. System uptime is not reset. System comes back up after some minutes.
83% free memory.
Se PM sent to admin and Daniel with device backup.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Web / app access freezes system from Moasic beta - by clue9 - 29.11.2021, 18:52