This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Push Button for shutter
Hi,
If I understand the problem correctly then you can solve the touch visualization issue by inverting the status variables and assigning the UP button the normal state variable and the DOWN button the inverted value (or the other way around - generally the button sending 0 needs the inverted status variable). This however breaks the normal/desktop/non-touch visualization. So you have to have two layouts, one for touch and one for normal visualization.

I think it is a bug in the touch visualization honestly, as the behavior is inconsistent between touch and normal visualization (the status it is inverted).

Example:
1/1/1 = control variable up/down
1/1/2 = status variable up/down
1/1/3 = inverted status variable: if 1/1/2 is 1 then 1/1/3 is 0 and the other way around. You can control this variable by simple event script. This variable can also be virtual.

Buttons will be then configured like this:
Up button = controls 1/1/1, always sends 0, status variable 1/1/3
Down button = controls 1/1/1, always sends 1, status variable 1/1/2

I hope this helps. Smile

Messages In This Thread
Push Button for shutter - by Domoticatorino - 30.09.2016, 14:43
RE: Push Button for shutter - by buuuudzik - 30.09.2016, 19:41
RE: Push Button for shutter - by Daniel - 04.10.2018, 10:17
RE: Push Button for shutter - by Daniel - 05.10.2018, 10:08
RE: Push Button for shutter - by Regis - 08.01.2019, 11:50
RE: Push Button for shutter - by Daniel - 13.03.2019, 09:24