This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Add button(s) to visualisation using javascript
Hi

I'd like to create a widget which only display buttons for the lights which are switched on - similar in style to Apple's Home application which has a pop-up window from the dashboard which displays buttons for the active lights only.

Is there some sample javascript to dynamically add buttons to a visualisation using the value, name & address info from grp.all()?  

I can see how I can hide or disable buttons already placed on a visualisation using JavaScript, however I'd prefer a compact layout which only includes buttons for lights that are switched on.  The number of buttons displayed on the visu would neeed to change - somewhere between 1 and 20 buttons displayed as a list from about 50 lighting groups.

Kind Regards
James

Messages In This Thread
Add button(s) to visualisation using javascript - by jamesng - 10.10.2022, 04:49