This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Enocean interface
Hi, I want to use LM5 lite to realize enocean-KNX conversion. I plug a USB gateway into the USB interface of LM5. When I press the button on the enocean panel, LM5 can receive the signal, and the knx address mapped by the enocean key can also receive the value.

Now I have the following problem: sometimes LM5 can't receive the enocean signal. I try to rescan the enocean interface of LM5 and then it temporarily returns to normal.

I have an idea: Can I use the resident script to check whether the connection between the enocean interface of LM5 and the USB gateway is normal, and automatically rescan the enocean interface of LM5 when the connection is abnormal?

Messages In This Thread
Enocean interface - by rw_echo - 15.03.2023, 11:44
RE: Enocean interface - by admin - 15.03.2023, 11:56
RE: Enocean interface - by rw_echo - 16.03.2023, 05:33
RE: Enocean interface - by admin - 16.03.2023, 12:00
RE: Enocean interface - by rw_echo - 14.04.2023, 04:36
RE: Enocean interface - by rw_echo - 24.03.2023, 08:38