This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Small size problem of pin code menu for large panels
Hi,

Additional classes on the object has no relation with the pincode control, so this is not the answer to solve your issue..

I tested all previous written css samples by admin and myself and all work on PC, Android and iOS...

Is it also not working on PC and iOS from your controller, or only android?

Have you tested with another (HTML5) browser on your android device, like with chrome?

Do you have a mistake in your custom css preventing the complete load of the css? 

Can you try only with just the css of the pincode scaling and see if this works?

Have you tested with cleared cache of your browser? (i don't think this is needed but can't hurt to try)

BR,

Erwin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Small size problem of pin code menu for large panels - by Erwin van der Zwart - 23.11.2016, 19:21