This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

KNX Problems with programming KNX Secure
(27.03.2023, 10:41)manos@dynamitec Wrote: Hello Daniel and admin,

I can confirm that using 2023 RC3 firmware for LM and ETS6.06 is working and can download the Z41 Lite remotely. But after the first 8-9 extended frames the download takes about 30min for the application download. I think it does not support the extended frames correctly or something because there are no more telegrams flagged as 'E' on the monitor during the download.

Using ETS 5.5.7 though still not working. I don't understand the issue though since this is not a secure device but indeed it supports extended frames.

For the HomeLynk with old hardware V1, I see that this could be a HW limitation. I have tried to remotely download the Jung secure device using a Weinzierl IP Router 751 and the download is smooth and very fast due to the extended frames. The HL runs on version 2.7.0 and I have not tried with FW version 2.8.0 and ETS6.06. In the end for this site we will install an weinzierl IP interface next to the HL to be able to support the client sufficiently in the future.

Thank you for your support.

Z41 is very very long to full program (with any manufacturer interface). It s known issue. After with partial it should be quicker.
-----------
FRANCE SMARTHOME & SMARTBUILDING INTEGRATION
SE ECO EXPERT

Messages In This Thread
RE: KNX Problems with programming KNX Secure - by domotiqa - 13.10.2023, 05:15