This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Back up file format
(14.12.2023, 13:58)Daniel Wrote: You should be able to import tar.gz backup to latest firmware.  Maybe the file is corrupted or something. If nothing helps send it over and I will check it.
General rule is as fallow. Old backup is always possible to import to new firmware.
Backup from new firmware is not possible to import to old firmware, you must upgrade firmware.

.zip   Project-LogicMachine-2023.12.14-15.12.zip (Size: 1.33 MB / Downloads: 1)

Hi,

Thanks for replying.

I attached the file but I don' t think file it is corrupted. I create two back up files and did a couple of efforts to import it.

As you say the problem is that my firmware is older.

Is there any way to be sure that files from older firmwares will be available in newer firmware after change in extension. If not the all my projects will be lost, so I won't upgrade.

Please inform me if there is any documentation available.

Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Back up file format - by p_xatzi - 14.12.2023, 13:54
RE: Back up file format - by Daniel - 14.12.2023, 13:58
RE: Back up file format - by p_xatzi - 14.12.2023, 14:17
RE: Back up file format - by Daniel - 14.12.2023, 14:20