This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

JS'ed SVG for Siemens RDG1x0KN thermostats
I've updated above script and now when you use it and add Custom class "siemens" to your svg image i visualisation editor, script should work.

This is for writing value from Group address(1/1/10) to svg element(temperature), but user can't change this value:
Code:
// Update temperature
actual_temp = '1/1/10'; // temperature
grp.listen(actual_temp, function(obj, type) {
temperature.textContent= obj.value
});
The problem(for me) is how to prepare the edit function. At this moment I can prepare this by adding some special buttons + and minus or clicking on symbols.
Maybe Edgars can tell how it is possible in other way(e.g. like it is with changing temperature on default visualisation)Wink

Messages In This Thread
RE: JS'ed SVG for Siemens RDG1x0KN thermostats - by buuuudzik - 13.01.2017, 18:14