This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Sample app for LogicMachine
Hi Hippolyte,

I checked and the startpage has some extra's already loaded to have localbus available.

I added these missing items into the info.lp and now it's working. (and changed some other items to have the button inserted on the correct position)

See here my modified sample app with button also in the 'go to app' section.

.zip   Sample Modified.zip (Size: 3.55 KB / Downloads: 88)

BR,

Erwin

Hi Edgars,

In the config.html is a function that needs to be improved with a regex if you ask me (;

There is now this:

Code:
// invalid value
if (valueSet.length==0) {

But should that not be done with a regex to make sure it's a valid KNX address notation? Now you can set any value you want as only zero length is not accepted..

Also the value status needs to be checked the same way (;

Even better would be a dropdown selection with all available addresses (:

I also think the css from the config button (div.container.cfg-container-wrap) when changing the value needs to be checked as button is now to small. (30px width)

Code:
.btn-config, .btn-install, .btn-update, .btn-uninstall, .btn-xinfo {
   padding-left: 0;
   padding-right: 0;
   width: 80px;
   display: none;
}

Anyway i think it's a cool feature like this!

BR,

Erwin

Messages In This Thread
Sample app for LogicMachine - by edgars - 21.02.2017, 10:54
RE: Sample app for LogicMachine - by Habib - 21.02.2017, 15:55
RE: Sample app for LogicMachine - by Erwin van der Zwart - 28.02.2017, 23:01
RE: Sample app for LogicMachine - by Thomas - 01.03.2017, 16:02
RE: Sample app for LogicMachine - by Thomas - 01.03.2017, 18:13