This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

BACnet - how it works on LM?
Hello,

I have a project with 253 air conditioners which must be controlled by BACnet via manufacturer gateway, but I've checked a little about integration of BACnet on LM and I see some points that I must ask because this is my first project with BACnet.

I've read these examples:
http://openrb.com/logicmachine-as-bacnet-client/
http://openrb.com/example-knx-to-bacnet-...-with-lm2/

and I see that for control some BACnet device I must prepare event-based script. This is for writing some values to BACnet object.
But if it is about reading is there a possibility to auto-update KNX object when some BACnet object updates(not by reading whole objects table with some interval)?

What is it the "Object priority", should be as default 16?

In BACnet tab there is the button "Scan selected". Do I can do the same by script?

What are the limitations of BACnet on LM? And maybe what is the maximum number of objects which I can read without any problem with performance? I think for such system I will have more than 5000 objects. Is it possible to use LM5 with x3 processor or Spacelynk or I must use Load Balancer?

And also other question more to Erwin. Do I can embedded in Spacelynk visualisation the visualisation from LM Load Balancer and will I see this also when I will check visu via Schneider cloud app?

And also what is the limitations of users on Schneider cloud app?

Messages In This Thread
BACnet - how it works on LM? - by buuuudzik - 23.05.2017, 16:39
RE: BACnet - how it works on LM? - by admin - 24.05.2017, 07:07
RE: BACnet - how it works on LM? - by admin - 24.05.2017, 13:23
RE: BACnet - how it works on LM? - by edgars - 13.06.2017, 06:15
RE: BACnet - how it works on LM? - by zoltan - 21.07.2017, 18:34
RE: BACnet - how it works on LM? - by admin - 18.10.2017, 08:40
RE: BACnet - how it works on LM? - by admin - 21.10.2017, 06:01
RE: BACnet - how it works on LM? - by admin - 27.10.2017, 07:20