This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Modbus visulalization
How hard is it to do an integration with modbus and then do a visulalization?

I have never tested modbus integration so that would be a first. 
So in simple terms i make a profile of the product that i want to integrate. Add the new profile and test it.

But where do i go from there to make a visulaization of the product, lets says a ventilation system or a heating pump. 
Does anyone have a picture or something that they can show for illustration?
Hi
Once you have profile all is simple. You just have to map registry to internal objects and from there all is the same as in KNX.
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(13.01.2019, 21:46)Tokatubs Wrote: How hard is it to do an integration with modbus and then do a visulalization?

I have never tested modbus integration so that would be a first. 
So in simple terms i make a profile of the product that i want to integrate. Add the new profile and test it.

But where do i go from there to make a visulaization of the product, lets says a ventilation system or a heating pump. 
Does anyone have a picture or something that they can show for illustration?

This is my visualization for my ventilation system. As Daniel said, once you have setup your modbus device there is no difference with standard KNX.