This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Different slider in the 'normal' visualization and the touch visualization?
Hi!

I'm currently working on a project where I would like to use the circular slider in the normal visualization. However, I don't like the way it shows up in the touch visualization and would like to use a normal slider there instead. Is there any way to have a different type of slider in the touch visualization and the normal visualization?

I have tried adding two sliders to the visualization, where the circular slider is hidden from the touch interface, and the 'inline usermode' box is unchecked for the regular slider and its icon is chosen to be a transparent .SVG file so it doesn't show in the normal visualization.  However this does not work, as it seems like its impossible to have two different types of sliders for the same KXN-adresses in the same visualization page. So as soon as I press save and reload plan, one of the sliders appearance changes to match the other slider. 

Can anybody help med out?

Kind regards,
Anders
(06.05.2016, 11:39)Vesel Wrote: Hi!

I'm currently working on a project where I would like to use the circular slider in the normal visualization. However, I don't like the way it shows up in the touch visualization and would like to use a normal slider there instead. Is there any way to have a different type of slider in the touch visualization and the normal visualization?

I have tried adding two sliders to the visualization, where the circular slider is hidden from the touch interface, and the 'inline usermode' box is unchecked for the regular slider and its icon is chosen to be a transparent .SVG file so it doesn't show in the normal visualization.  However this does not work, as it seems like its impossible to have two different types of sliders for the same KXN-adresses in the same visualization page. So as soon as I press save and reload plan, one of the sliders appearance changes to match the other slider. 

Can anybody help med out?

Kind regards,
Anders
you can use 2 knx objects. 1st will control something directly, second will have event based script and write value of second object to first. they both can have the same status object and different vis params
Thank you for your reply. I considered doing this, but seemed a bit cumbersome. But unless somebody else comes up with another solution, I'll probably do it this way. I guess the small amount of extra stress it adds on the controller doesn't really matter. Smile
(06.05.2016, 12:12)Vesel Wrote: Thank you for your reply. I considered doing this, but seemed a bit cumbersome. But unless somebody else comes up with another solution, I'll probably do it this way. I guess the small amount of extra stress it adds on the controller doesn't really matter. Smile

Vesel, you can use one event script with Tag for all your duplicated objects and use grp.update function. thats better the script for every object and grp.write function (grp.update does not send telegram to KNX TP bus)