This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

W4K LOUVER SMARTPHONE VISU
Hello guys!
Is there any way to have only one louver widget to do the following actions: UP/STOP/DOWN?
Now I have two widgets for one louver as you can see in the picture. The issue is that in the living room i have six louvers, that means twelve objects. Any help would be appreciated!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Does your device support 4-bit telegrams? There's a built-in control for 4-bit that sends up/down when button pressed and stop when button is released.
Or use the position object with a slider, then you can set it to any level desired...
Dear admin my device MTN649804 doesnt support 4-bit telegram.

Dear Erwin the louvers are ON/OFF they do not have possition.

For now i use one object for up/down and one object for stop.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi
Yes, lack of this feature is annoying. I solved it with two sliders as a general controller for all blinds together. Plus 6 sliders as a widget.
LM5Lp, firmware: 2018.08.22 and 2021.12.15, FlashSYS v2, ARMv7 Processor rev 5 (v7l), kernel 4.4.151 and 4.4.259