This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

New FW for SE is out
Hi All

Just to let you know that fw 2.5.0 for wiser for knx(homeLYnk) and spaceLYnk is out, you should find it on se.com

BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Hi,

If you have a HW1 and use the Wiser for KNX remote app just wait with updating as we are investigating the VPN connection...

If you have HW2/3 your good to go (:

BR,

Erwin
Update: Fix for HW1 VPN connection will be released as .lmup update, so you can upgrade with this firmware and when you experience a issue to the Wiser for KNX remote app you might need to run this update.

BR,

Erwin
Thank you Erwin for info here, just on last Friday I updated SL (HW2) to latest version. Will wait update.

BR,

Alexander
Hi,

HW2 does not require a update, VPN issue only applies to HW1 (older homeLYnk HW).

Next to that it does not apply to any SL HW as Wiser for KNX remote can’t be used on a SL (:

BR,

Erwin
Hi guys,

I am new to the forum so I hope I am not asking question in the wrong place. 

I have tried to upgrade my HL HWv1.2 to the FW2.5.0 from 2.4.0., but even if there is no error msg and process seems to be running fine on the end I am still on FW 2.4.0 - any advice ?

I should probably also mentioned that one of the reasons for me to run the upgrade is that I am facing issue with the HL that after a restart all changes or stored e.g. scripts disapears and go back to state of mid Feb. 

Not sure if the two problems are linked, but would be greatfull for suggestion how to proceed.

Many thanks
Pedro

edit: I did click the "Sync project data"
(06.07.2020, 12:27)iPedro Wrote: Hi guys,

I am new to the forum so I hope I am not asking question in the wrong place. 

I have tried to upgrade my HL HWv1.2 to the FW2.5.0 from 2.4.0., but even if there is no error msg and process seems to be running fine on the end I am still on FW 2.4.0 - any advice ?

I should probably also mentioned that one of the reasons for me to run the upgrade is that I am facing issue with the HL that after a restart all changes or stored e.g. scripts disapears and go back to state of mid Feb. 

Not sure if the two problems are linked, but would be greatfull for suggestion how to proceed.

Many thanks
Pedro

edit: I did click the "Sync project data"
Your card is in read only mode and needs replacement
Ctrl+F5
Yep, that was it. I changed the card and FW is upgraded as well as reboot problem solved. Thanks a lot !!
(05.07.2020, 10:27)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Hi,

HW2 does not require a update, VPN issue only applies to HW1 (older homeLYnk HW).

Next to that it does not apply to any SL HW as Wiser for KNX remote can’t be used on a SL (:

BR,

Erwin
Hi, 

I have updated my Wiser For KNX HW3. And the VPN does not work on this either.
2.5.1 is coming with a fix.
Ctrl+F5
Hi,

FW 2.5.1 is just released and should be available on our global website se.com.

BR,

Erwin
Does it come a 2.5.1 for HW2 & 3 aswell?
(10.07.2020, 18:35)victor.back Wrote: Does it come a 2.5.1 for HW2 & 3 aswell?
Yes
Ctrl+F5
Hi,

Where can I find the version 2.5.1 for HW3? When I download the firmware from Schneider it dosn´t include any .lmup file.

BR,

Andreas
You need .img file for the firmware upgrade. It is installed through System config > System > Upgrade firmware.