This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Script not working
Hi,

I have a problem with running scripts on my LM5 lite.
I have tried to create very simple resident and event scripts with no luck.

Updated LM5 to version 20211014.

The LM5 is brand new. I have only integrated some modbus rtu and mapped these to groupadresses. This works.

Created a simple eventscript to update the value to another group address. This does not do anything.

Created also a resident script every 5 second to write test to the log. No response.

I have another LM5 were I tested the same, this worked.

Is there some corrupt packages?

I can se in running processes all my lua resident scripts running and also using cpu. Nothing in systemlog.

KR
Thomas
Post your script and use logs to check where could be issue.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(15.12.2021, 09:29)Daniel Wrote: Post your script and use logs to check where could be issue.

Same resident script running on two different LM's..

I have enabled/disabled and also rebooted

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Can you provide remote access. Use zerotier if it will work Smile
Ctrl+F5
(15.12.2021, 11:31)Daniel Wrote: Can you provide remote access. Use zerotier if it will work Smile

Yes. Do u have a network ID?
This case is sorted. Script in user library with autoload enabled...
Ctrl+F5