This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Zigbee gateway integration
Try pairing them as described here: https://www.zigbee2mqtt.io/devices/E1926.html
Then post what is reported in device info window.
(27.12.2022, 12:59)admin Wrote: Try pairing them as described here: https://www.zigbee2mqtt.io/devices/E1926.html
Then post what is reported in device info window.

Fyrtur:

Manufacturer: IKEA of Sweden
Model: FYRTUR block-out roller blind

Device type: End device
Power source: Battery
Receive when idle: No

Endpoint 1
Profile: 260
Input clusters
- Basic (0)
- PowerCfg (1)
- Identify (3)
- Groups (4)
- Scenes (5)
- PollCtrl (32)
- ClosuresWindowCovering (258)
- LightLink (4096)
Output clusters
- Ota (25)
- LightLink (4096)

I guess one of the challenges is how to define top and bottom of the screen?
Check the link in my previous post. It describes how to set minimun and maximum opening.
(27.12.2022, 13:30)admin Wrote: Check the link in my previous post. It describes how to set minimun and maximum opening.

Thanks, worked like a charm.

So I guess the last thing is to connect the objects in LM5 to the Zigbee part? We can manage the screen from the Zigbee app, but not via KNX/objects.
Hi, the supported devices list shows support for SonOFF MS01 and MSO1 as MOTION sensors, but I know them as MOISTURE sensors....

another question.... support for TRVs other than Wiser ones (specifically Eurotronic)... is there a support roadmap for them?
thanks
SonOFF MS01 is how the motion sensors reports itself. The moisture sensor will probably report something else. But sometimes manufacturers produce different devices with the same product code which means that only one of the two can be supported.

We've tested Eurotronic TRV but it was so buggy that we decided against supporting it. Wiser works well and is reasonably priced. Haven't tested any other TRVs yet.
Hi,

can you please add the following hue lamps?

Code:
{"4":{"state":{"on":true,"bri":99,"alert":"lselect","mode":"homeautomation","reachable":true},"swupdate":{"state":"noupdates","lastinstall":"2022-12-08T15:31:58"},"type":"Dimmable light","name":"Fuzo 1","modelid":"1744730P7","manufacturername":"Signify Netherlands B.V.","productname":"Hue outdoor pedestal","capabilities":{"certified":true,"control":{"mindimlevel":100,"maxlumen":1259},"streaming":{"renderer":false,"proxy":false}},"config":{"archetype":"bollard","function":"functional","direction":"omnidirectional","startup":{"mode":"powerfail","configured":true}},"uniqueid":"xxx","swversion":"1.101.2","swconfigid":"310895BA","productid":"3241-3129-8821_HC01_PSU01"},

Code:
"7":{"state":{"on":true,"bri":124,"alert":"lselect","mode":"homeautomation","reachable":true},"swupdate":{"state":"noupdates","lastinstall":"2022-12-08T15:31:00"},"type":"Dimmable light","name":"Beet Einfahrt","modelid":"LWG004","manufacturername":"Signify Netherlands B.V.","productname":"Hue white spot","capabilities":{"certified":true,"control":{"mindimlevel":2000,"maxlumen":350},"streaming":{"renderer":false,"proxy":false}},"config":{"archetype":"spotbulb","function":"functional","direction":"downwards","startup":{"mode":"powerfail","configured":true}},"uniqueid":"xxx","swversion":"1.101.7","swconfigid":"BA9F23D6","productid":"Philips-LWG004-3-GU10DLv2"}

Many thanks in advance!

Best Regards 
Steffen
@pioneersteffen, these lamps should work as is because they only have on/off and brightness control.
Hi everyone,
after getting the newest RS232 ZigBee gateway, we are getting in trouble with some errors and we can't pair anymore devices.
At the first start, we were able to pair 2 Wiser Drayton Valve Actuator without any trouble, then we have restarted the machine. Devices were not responding so we try to re-pair back the 2 Wiser VA, but no way to do it.
So i started reading the logs and i found some mistakes, seems like the gateway is restarting contiuosly. 
Ill' post the log here:
Code:
[2023-01-25 18:39:12] CC: resetting device
[2023-01-25 18:39:32] CC: resetting device
[2023-01-25 18:39:52] CC: resetting device
[2023-01-25 18:40:12] CC: could not reset dongle
[2023-01-25 18:40:12] CC: error initializing
[2023-01-25 18:40:12] ZB: could not start coordinator
[2023-01-25 18:40:12] TASK zb_initialize aborted: stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'assert'
...tmp.Cb4CApIiUL/files/store/daemon/zigbee/zigbee/core.lua:832: in function <...tmp.Cb4CApIiUL/files/store/daemon/zigbee/zigbee/core.lua:828>
[2023-01-25 18:40:22] CC: resetting device
[2023-01-25 18:40:42] CC: resetting device
[2023-01-25 18:41:02] CC: resetting device

I have also tryed to uninstall/reinstall/restart LM5 at least 5 time with no differences.
I'm running the latest ZB app with LM5 Lite (i.MX6) SW: 20220922

Updating the last post, after some restarts, we were able to pair again the two VA and another 2 temperature probe.
But after some minutes, here we go again with some new errors on the log that i'll attach the file.

Attached Files
.txt   logs (1).txt (Size: 172.73 KB / Downloads: 3)
Hi
Is it possible to add this device?
Its at 16A relay with on-off command, on off status, energy, current, voltage measurement.
Its sold by Futurehome 
https://support.futurehome.no/hc/en-no/a...-16A-Relay

Manufacturer: _TZ3000_eyzb8yg3
Model: TS0121

Device type: Router
Power source: Mains
Receive when idle: Yes

Endpoint 1
Input clusters
- Basic (0)
- Identify (3)
- Scenes (5)
- Groups (4)
- OnOff (6)
- SeMetering (1794)
- HaElectricalMeasurement (2820)
Output clusters
- Ota (25)
- Time (10)

Endpoint 242
Profile: 41440
Output clusters
- GreenPower (33)

Reported attributes
- currentdivisor: 1000
- currentmultiplier: 1
- currentsummdelivered: 5
- rmscurrent: 8.1
- rmsvoltage: 232
- voltagedivisor: 1
- voltagemultiplier: 1
Hey, are there any thermostats that supports external temperature via objects?
I have a tricky setup with floor sensor away from supply. With no way to route sensor cable or knx. I have knx to the sensor.
(25.01.2023, 21:07)tomnord Wrote: Hey, are there any thermostats that supports external temperature via objects?
I have a tricky setup with floor sensor away from supply. With no way to route sensor cable or knx. I have knx to the sensor.

Many KNX thermostats support temperature via objects. Both floor and room temperature. The thermostat does not need to be placed in the room it shall regulate.
It can be a regular thermostat or a pill or a actuator with builtin thermostat. 
Setpoint/temperatures/heating status/ can be changed/monitored via LM
(26.01.2023, 05:57)CarlS Wrote:
(25.01.2023, 21:07)tomnord Wrote: Hey, are there any thermostats that supports external temperature via objects?

Many KNX thermostats support temperature via objects. Both floor and room temperature. The thermostat does not need to be placed in the room it shall regulate.
It can be a regular thermostat or a pill or a actuator with builtin thermostat. 
Setpoint/temperatures/heating status/ can be changed/monitored via LM
Yes, I know about this, but as this post was in zigbee thread, I was looking for a zigbee thermostat that accepts remote temperature. As an option, maybe a zigbee actuator with failsafe function.
@Zen, in this case you don't need to reboot LM, you can simply power cycle the ZigBee gateway. If it still happening then contact us via e-mail so we can arrange a replacement gateway.

@CarlS, support for this device will be added in the next app version.

@tomnord, most ZigBee thermostats support external temperature measurement. But this is not yet implemented and tested in our app. We'll look into it soon.
(26.01.2023, 10:50)admin Wrote: @Zen, in this case you don't need to reboot LM, you can simply power cycle the ZigBee gateway. If it still happening then contact us via e-mail so we can arrange a replacement gateway.

Ok i'l test it out till Monday and see what happens. Thanks
Is it possible to add this device?
Door switch with lux

Manufacturer: _TZE200_pay2byax
Model: TS0601

Device type: End device
Power source: Battery
Receive when idle: No

Endpoint 1
Input clusters
- PowerCfg (1)
- SsIasZone (1280)
- Basic (0)
Output clusters
- Ota (25)
- Time (10)

thx
(31.01.2023, 12:26)esteve.budia Wrote: Is it possible to add this device?
Door switch with lux

Manufacturer: _TZE200_pay2byax
Model: TS0601

Check that you have any data in the monitor once this device is paired. I'm not sure about light level readings as the cluster list does not contain "MsIlluminanceMeasurement".
(26.01.2023, 10:50)admin Wrote: @Zen, in this case you don't need to reboot LM, you can simply power cycle the ZigBee gateway. If it still happening then contact us via e-mail so we can arrange a replacement gateway.

Finally we found wich was the problem. After reset/delete every device and restarting the configuration, we have paired some Tuya Temperature Probe and some Wiser Valve Actuator with no trouble. 
Then i tryed to connect a range extender already used with the old ZigBee/USB gateway with no trouble at all, AOTEC Extender (https://store.aeotec.com/products/range-...-zi-zga001), and here seems to start the trouble cause the gateway starts to:
Code:
[2023-02-02 09:10:14] CC: resetting device
[2023-02-02 09:10:34] CC: resetting device
[2023-02-02 09:10:54] CC: resetting device
[2023-02-02 09:11:14] CC: could not reset dongle
[2023-02-02 09:11:14] CC: error initializing
[2023-02-02 09:11:14] ZB: could not start coordinator
[2023-02-02 09:11:14] TASK zb_initialize aborted: stack traceback:
    [C]: in function 'assert'
    ...tmp.Cb4CApIiUL/files/store/daemon/zigbee/zigbee/core.lua:832: in function <...tmp.Cb4CApIiUL/files/store/daemon/zigbee/zigbee/core.lua:828>
[2023-02-02 09:11:58] CC: resetting device

So it seems to be this single device to handle some problems. After resetting and pair all the device again WITHOUT the AOTEC extender, we have no more CC: resetting device and seems to be no more error on initializing the gateway, even after several restarts of the machine (plug off/plug on of the entire cabinet simulating a power failure too).  Don't know if other device start this problems too, rn only the Aotec Extender done this.
I've tryed several method starting from teaching all the devices, than the extender. Teach the extender and all the device. Teach the closest devices, than the extender, than the devices that have to connect to it. No way, always stuck in CC: resetting device.
I've tryed another ZigBee extender to extend our network (aliexpress.com/item/1005001459823340.html) and we have no trouble. This ones seems to extend even better than the AOTEC with the old gateway.
I've tryed some INNR plug (https://www.innr.com/en/product/smart-plug-eu/), it works good as a smart plug but do not extend our network, or it seems like it. Reloading the network map on the ZigBee app several times, no devices, even the closest, do not get their signal from it (obviously i've tryed to pair again the device after teach in the smart plug).
Thanks for the information, we will look into it.
Most ZigBee devices that are permanently powered also act routers for the mesh. There's no need to add a separate extender if you have a router in the range of battery powered devices. But you have to take into consideration that different devices vary in signal levels due to different hardware design, antenna type etc.
I'm using innr plugs and they do extent the network only with a limited range. It takes a bit of time for the new network to get established. Zigbee mesh is self learning and it needs a bit of time to adjust. Look on the network map to see how all is connected.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5