This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Zigbee gateway integration
(02.02.2023, 11:04)Daniel Wrote: I'm using innr plugs and they do extent the network only with a limited range. It takes a bit of time for the new network to get established. Zigbee mesh is self learning and it needs a bit of time to adjust. Look on the network map to see how all is connected.

I've tested it on two of our customers, LM5 with USB gateway, 2x INNR s.p. and they have used the system for like 4 months. I've tested it several times, in different days, reloading the network map during the week to see if something change. The two devices were never online trough the smart plug, always trough gateway with signal going between 0% and 5% , and the plug was like between 30 and 40%. The probe was near the plug. I've tested it with Sonoff SNZB, Moes T°/H%/lux and Tuya T°/H%. I've also tried to change the plugs with others but nothing changed. 
Don't know if within the newest updates something has changed.
I'll try recreating the same system with RS232 gateway and track a network map to share the results.
BR
(02.02.2023, 13:58)Zen Wrote:
(02.02.2023, 11:04)Daniel Wrote: I'm using innr plugs and they do extent the network only with a limited range. It takes a bit of time for the new network to get established. Zigbee mesh is self learning and it needs a bit of time to adjust. Look on the network map to see how all is connected.

I've tested it on two of our customers, LM5 with USB gateway, 2x INNR s.p. and they have used the system for like 4 months. I've tested it several times, in different days, reloading the network map during the week to see if something change. The two devices were never online trough the smart plug, always trough gateway with signal going between 0% and 5% , and the plug was like between 30 and 40%. The probe was near the plug. I've tested it with Sonoff SNZB, Moes T°/H%/lux and Tuya T°/H%. I've also tried to change the plugs with others but nothing changed. 
Don't know if within the newest updates something has changed.
I'll try recreating the same system with RS232 gateway and track a network map to share the results.
BR

Updates:
After 5 days of testing, my INNR plugs wont extend anything. As you can check by the map, no devices are connected to the sp but Wiser VA6 and Tuya 2 are near Smart Plug 2 and Wiser VA 5 and Tuya are near Smart Plug 1. I've tryed several times to pair again the devices with the gateway but i never see this devices linked toghether.
[Image: Ges9BTO.png]
The device on the picture seems not to be connected but i'm able to send/receive data from everyone of them and i can send commands too and they do their things. Looks a bit strange. As you can see on the device list no one seems to be disconnected, at least on the signal intensity and the last message. 
[Image: pdDczR6.png]
If plugs are not sending anything for some time they are marked as "offline" and are not queried when building the map. Go to "Control & status", read both plug status, then refresh the network map. It should show all routes then.
(08.02.2023, 08:46)admin Wrote: If plugs are not sending anything for some time they are marked as "offline" and are not queried when building the map. Go to "Control & status", read both plug status, then refresh the network map. It should show all routes then.

Hi admin, already done, several times. Before reloading i've tryed to move on and off the plugs too but nothing. I've tested it out with another 2 INNR plugs that we have in stock, but no changes.
Even with this tricky signals, the systems seems to work fine right now. RS232 gateway seems to be so much more reliable than the USB one.
Hi everyone, is it possible to add a profile for this?

Manufacturer: Eurotronic
Model: SPZB0001

Device type: End device
Power source: Battery
Receive when idle: No

Endpoint 1
Profile: 260
Input clusters
- Basic (0)
- PowerCfg (1)
- Identify (3)
- HvacThermostat (513)
- Time (10)
Output clusters
- Ota (25)
Already answered here: https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthrea...8#pid25628
(13.02.2023, 11:45)admin Wrote: Already answered here: https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthrea...8#pid25628

Thanks.
We are facing some trouble with Wiser TRV:
 - Noise during night, seems to restart the initialize sequence and join the system again.
 - Sometimes they loose the occupied setpoint and reset it to 20°C randomly. Even if we haven't used the plus/minus rotation to change it.

So we have searched for something different, but that's not the correct item
(15.02.2023, 15:01)Zen Wrote:
(13.02.2023, 11:45)admin Wrote: Already answered here: https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthrea...8#pid25628

Thanks.
We are facing some trouble with Wiser TRV:
 - Noise during night, seems to restart the initialize sequence and join the system again.
 - Sometimes they loose the occupied setpoint and reset it to 20°C randomly. Even if we haven't used the plus/minus rotation to change it.

So we have searched for something different, but that's not the correct item

I think you have to sent to them setpoint periodically, otherwise they assume lost connection and goes to default self operation.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Hi,
Is it possible to add this device to the zigbee app?
Manufacturer: ELKO
Model: Super TR

Device type: Router
Power source: Mains
Receive when idle: Yes

Endpoint 1
Profile: 260
Input clusters
- Basic (0)
- Identify (3)
- Groups (4)
- Scenes (5)
- HvacThermostat (513)
Output clusters
- Identify (3)
- Ota (25)

Magnus
@MLa, do you know which features this thermostat supports apart from standard setpoint?
Hi,

I'm looking for a Zigbee door sensor to use on an installation where we need to install about 20 units.

Can anyone advise me on which one to use?

I've seen this Tuya ZigBee 3.0 Door & Window Sensor TS0203 but don't know if it's compatible with LM and if it's a good choice...

Thanks.
It should be compatible but needs a profile to be added.
These door/window contact sensors are already supported:
  • Schneider Electric - Wiser Window/Door Sensor (CCT591011_AS)
  • Linkind - Door Window Sensor
  • Trust - Wireless Contact Sensor
  • Sonoff - Contact Sensor (DS01)

Keep in mind that you will need some signal repeaters in the network. Most permanently powered ZigBee devices act as a router.
(23.02.2023, 08:22)admin Wrote: It should be compatible but needs a profile to be added.
These door/window contact sensors are already supported:
  • Schneider Electric - Wiser Window/Door Sensor (CCT591011_AS)
  • Linkind - Door Window Sensor
  • Trust - Wireless Contact Sensor
  • Sonoff - Contact Sensor (DS01)

Keep in mind that you will need some signal repeaters in the network. Most permanently powered ZigBee devices act as a router.

Sonoff - DS01 is this one?
https://sonoff.tech/product/gateway-and-...s/snzb-04/

It's the only that I can find in Sonoff website...
Thanks!
Should be the same model. But in case the model ID has changed it can be added into the next app release.
(23.02.2023, 09:34)admin Wrote: Should be the same model. But in case the model ID has changed it can be added into the next app release.

Ok we're buying one and we'll let you know if it works
Thanks!
@admin
This is the features for the elko thermostat.

ESH Super TR RF PH - Thermostat
Read floor and air temp
Read/Write Thermostat set temp (if thermostat mode)
Read/Write Regulator % (if regulator mode)
Read Heating status
Read Child lock status
Read Temperature Mode (Floor, Air, Floor Guard)
Advanced settings:
Set heating cable effect (watt) to get correct kw/h readiuts
Set max floor temp when used as floor guard
Time between on/off on relay
Temperature calibration

https://github.com/prj84/com.elko/tree/B...ESHSUPERTR

Magnus
Hi,

I'm having some problems with my zigbee devices.
I can control them from zigbee app and group adresses, but they do not update the status group adresses. 

When I use the read buttom in zigbee app, I get the correct status.
What can be the reason?

Magnus

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

They need a profile, what devices are there?
PS. The red means it left the zigbee network, it had to be added again.
Ctrl+F5
(27.02.2023, 08:38)Daniel Wrote: They need a profile, what devices are there?
PS. The red means it left the zigbee network, it had to be added again.

Ok, I have the following devices:
- Philips Hue - Signify Netherlands B.V. - LWA001
- Philips Hue Smart plug - Signify Netherlands B.V. - LOM001
-  Philips Hue - Signify Netherlands B.V. - LWB010
- Philips Hue -  Signify Netherlands B.V. - LTG002
- IKEA of Sweden -  TRADFRI bulb E27 CWS opal 600lm
- IKEA of Sweden -  TRADFRI bulb E27 WW clear 250lm
- IKEA of Sweden - TrRÅDFRI bulb GU10 WS 345lm
- ELKO - SMARTDIM 316 GLED Plus (Elko is owned by Schneider)
- NAMRON AS - Zigbee dimmer -  4512700 

Magnus
We always need device information for each device.
Are you sure that TRADFRI is not working? We implemented all of them.
Ctrl+F5