This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Object Logs
Hello all,

I would like to implement the following: Monitoring of window contacts and presence detectors in a building. First thought was to use the object logs. Since here time and date ... are clearly displayed. However after a test, only 1000 entries can be stored. Is it possible to allocate more memory here or increase the entries. I would like to save up to 48 hours and then it can be overwritten again. Or is it possible to switch the monitoring on/off via a group address (to save memory, for example From 6:00pm the contacts should be monitored until 7:00am. after that the monitoring is no longer necessary. Because if I let it run during the day the memory is too fast full/ will be overwritten).

Anyone got an idea?
(Screenshot is just a Test, not the real controller)

-F.Braun

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Log size can be changed in Utilities > General configuration. It is limited to a number of entries not a date/time period.
Also see this thread: https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthread.php?tid=4187