This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Blurring icons in Visualization
Hi everybody, 
I have a Modbus address with data type "07. 2 byte unsigned integer" to control the fan speed.
With value 1 the fan speed is at: low
With value 3 the fan speed is at: medium
With value 5 the fan speed is at: high
Do you have any idea how to highlight the icon when I select 1 control value and the other 2 icons will be blurred?
Thanks!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi,

easiest way - you can load to controller your 3 icons (may be create one more when ventilator is stopped), and on visualization configuration page select additional icons, than add values and icon regarding value.. So when value = 1 you will see Icon 1, when value = 3 will see icon 2 etc..

Also you can find or create movable svg icons. I added 2 such icons to you. Find info in the internet how create your svg icon. I use free graphical soft Inkscape:

https://inkscape.org

Alex

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.svg   fan-active2.svg (Size: 2.36 KB / Downloads: 13)
.svg   fan.svg (Size: 1.58 KB / Downloads: 10)
(25.08.2024, 17:43)AlexLV Wrote: Hi,

easiest way - you can load to controller your 3 icons (may be create one more when ventilator is stopped), and on visualization configuration page select additional icons, than add values and icon regarding value.. So when value = 1 you will see Icon 1, when value = 3 will see icon 2 etc..

Also you can find or create movable svg icons. I added 2 such icons to you. Find info in the internet how create your svg icon. I use free graphical soft Inkscape:

https://inkscape.org

Alex

Thank you very much!
Best regards!