This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Layers in visualization
Hi
Is it through "Additional classes" I can make different object occur in the right order in visualization, and if so, how? Smile 

I've got 1 big object with a few on top of this. How do I make sure the big one is furthest back? 

Thanks
You can change the vertical stacking order via z-index CSS property. Keep in mind that this won't be visible in the editor, only in the visualization itself.
(02.09.2024, 10:37)admin Wrote: You can change the vertical stacking order via z-index CSS property. Keep in mind that this won't be visible in the editor, only in the visualization itself.

I'm litteraly new to CSS. I'd need to make this index in this Custom CSS, and then type in the Additional classes, right? 

And how do I create that index? Smile
Set additional class to elem1, elem2 and elem3 for each element respectively.

Add to CSS:
Code:
.elem1 {
  z-index: 101;
}
.elem2 {
  z-index: 102;
}
.elem3 {
  z-index: 103;
}
Or just use Layout and place one element on layout and second on plan.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(02.09.2024, 10:44)Daniel Wrote: Or just use Layout and place one element on layout and second on plan.

That works very well! 

Thanks both of you! Smile
Is it possible to have a primary background (Blueprints of a building) and then a faded background (the facade of the building) under that? Smile
You can use background and image, the last one will stay on top
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5