This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Image distorted
I'm using a separate drawing program to create a layout, and then build it with the module visualisation, and I utilise the location and size detail from the drawing program.
Works well mostly... long and thin shapes (imported as icons) are shrinking (adding blank space). 
See image with black background = original, verses what can be seen via inspector with label 364 x 25 under it = yellow shape shrunk with blank space.

Any ideas?

Basic shapes I can distort to work = still strange. More complex shapes are near impossible to fix.

Can't confirm if its drawing program or module.

Thanks
Attach one of your SVG images.
Thanks.

I can't see in the properties of the image any reference to size or dimensions. But that is the image that should be 364 px wide, 25 px high.
SVG viewBox parameter sets the dimensions. According to the view box aspect ratio height should be around 29px (28.8) if width is 364px.
Thanks. Now checking online viewers as to what size the graphic is... something off with drawing program (DPI adjusting scale on export). Appreciate the help.