This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

1 User Controlling 2 different LM5 with the same Smartphone App
Hello,
I have an existing LM5 that is been used from 1 user, and I am using the ZeroTier cloud service for accesing the LM5 for programming KNX devises and one existing LM Cloud account for controlling the system of KNX via the Smartphone Application. 
Now what I need to do, is that we installed a second LM5 in another place that we need the same user to have access by the same application via his smartphone for controlling the KNX system. Is this possible or not? Just a notification, we created a new ZeroTier network for programming the new KNX installation. 

Waiting for your reply.

Thank you in advance.
If you using Mosaic then just create him a user with same cloud account in second LM. He will have then option to jump between projects, there is an icon on top right corner. LM home app has option to add more than one LM and depend of the network he is connected to the relevant LM will be opened.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Hi and thank you for your reply.
I Can you please describe me the steps?
I mean where I have to create the user inside User Access in Logic Machine cause it says that the email is already in use.
Is it possible to send instructions how to create second user maybe with images or a link with an already instructions please?
Just create the same user in both LMs like on this video
https://youtu.be/Cu2-8M1MAmM
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5