This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

integrated powertag ambient zigbee
Hello i want to add the powertag ambient in my LM it's a zigbee product but the LM don't see anything.
Do you think it's possible to add this product ? 

https://www.se.com/be/fr/product/A9XST11...A9rature-/
All PowerTag products use ZigBee Green Power which is not supported by LM ZigBee implementation.
Only way to add them is through a PASx00 server so you can read them over Modbus TCP
(04.04.2024, 12:40)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Only way to add them is through a PASx00 server so you can read them over Modbus TCP

Thx i make this but but the PASxxx is expensive for just a temperature sensor
Get any other sensor that uses standard ZigBee, not ZigBee Green Power.
(04.04.2024, 13:02)admin Wrote: Get any other sensor that uses standard ZigBee, not ZigBee Green Power.

it's a software limitation ? 

i use a sonoff dongle with LM and i have the same dongle with Home assistant and with HA i can pair directly Powertag and powertag ambient
We have tested PowerTags before but it was not a 100% stable solution so it was decided not to support it.
(04.04.2024, 15:07)admin Wrote: We have tested PowerTags before but it was not a 100% stable solution so it was decided not to support it.

ok thanks
(04.04.2024, 15:07)admin Wrote: We have tested PowerTags before but it was not a 100% stable solution so it was decided not to support it.

I have read that Zigbee Green Power devices are linked as end devices to a network through a router that is a Zigbee Green Power proxy and that has these 'cluster' entries Endpoint 242 - Input cluster - greenPower / Output cluster - greenPower as in the image. If this is so, is LM able to read the Green Power end devices through router elements with this capacity?

https://github.com/Koenkk/zigbee2mqtt/issues/20586
LM ZigBee gateway can possibly communicate with Green Power devices but from our experience most Green Power devices are meant to be used only with their original gateways.

When PowerTag sends data to the gateway it awaits a confirmation message to be sent back to it. The timing window for this confirmation is very short, so it's nearly impossible to implement this via a router. The only more or less stable third-party solution for PowerTags requires a specific gateway with a custom firmware.
(02.10.2024, 05:33)admin Wrote: LM ZigBee gateway can possibly communicate with Green Power devices but from our experience most Green Power devices are meant to be used only with their original gateways.

When PowerTag sends data to the gateway it awaits a confirmation message to be sent back to it. The timing window for this confirmation is very short, so it's nearly impossible to implement this via a router. The only more or less stable third-party solution for PowerTags requires a specific gateway with a custom firmware.

I would like to know the success story of someone who manages to easily link a ZGP device to LM. If you know the case, please tell me.
Hi,

For Schneider please use PAS400, PAS600 devices for Schneider power tag. PAS device has LAN, Info from powertags you receive to LM over Modbus IP. Not sure it will works with any other ZGP than Schneider.

Alex
(05.10.2024, 12:23)AlexLV Wrote: Hi,

For Schneider please use PAS400, PAS600 devices for Schneider power tag. PAS device has LAN, Info from powertags you receive to LM over Modbus IP. Not sure it will works with any other ZGP than Schneider.

Alex

Does PAS400/600 work with SED-CO2-G-5045? I only have the sensors and not the SE8000 room controller.

https://www.se.com/es/es/product/SED-CO2...ad-zigbee/

Or, can I connect the SED-CO2-G-5045 devices to a VT8000 Room Controller and connect this via Bacnet to LogicMachine to obtain data from the sensors and take it to the objects?
Hi,

the  SED-CO2-G-5045 is not compatible with Panel server PAS400 PAS600
Our preferred configuration to include SED sensors to a BACnet system is using an Automation Server or RP-C controller with a Zigbee dongle, this way you can distribute multiple Zigbee access points where SED sensors can join to (note that these sensors are end devices), when connected to the RP-C they are directly talking BACnet out of the controller, when connected to an AS-P you can easily bind them to objects in your BACnet interface.