This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Usermode visualisations no longer displaying
I have a C-Bus Automation Controller which has been running awesome on version 1.0.8 since ~2017.  I recently upgraded it to their latest version 1.17.0.

Now all my visualisation pages are completely blank in usermode  Sad

They're all still working perfectly in touch mode though!  So the vis data seems intact. And I can see them just fine in the editor.

I can also modify the "Vis configurations" global settings and see some things actually happening in usermode; e.g. if I set either "Usermode background color" or "Usermode background image" those changes indeed appear on the screen.

But nothing from the visualisation layout will appear; none of the controls, no visualisation background.

I've also tried creating new visualisations from a blank slate and they have the same problem - nothing displays.

Here's the view-source, it seems like there's still plenty going on and plenty being loaded, I just can't see anything!  This is just the first snippet, there's loads more divs I left out.  

Code:
<!DOCTYPE HTML>
<html>
<head>
<title>5500NAC  - Visualization</title>
<meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0, user-scalable=no">
<meta name="mobile-web-app-capable" content="yes">
<meta name="apple-mobile-web-app-capable" content="yes">
<meta name="apple-mobile-web-app-status-bar-style" content="black-translucent">
<script type="text/javascript" src="/scada/vis/jquery.js.gz?version=1.17.0"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
var Globals = {
config: {"nopassword":"1","brand":"5500NAC","version":"1.17.0","logobjects":"1000","loglogs":"200","homepage":"usermode",".name":"core","autorange":"1\/1\/1","tabsize":"2","authdays":"30","time":1724277209,"authsave":"1","visswipe":"1","fullscreen":"2","model":"i.MX28 LM2i Lorax\u0000","visdimopacity":"80","cbus_cniac_enable":"1","logerrors":"200","styling":"clipsal","useralerts":"1","cbus_cniac_port":"10001","remotegrpfilter":"1","autoadd":"1","cbus_network_id":"254",".type":"core","fullversion":"1.17.0, hw v1.0","appsauth":"0","firstday":1,".anonymous":false,"userauth":"1","language":"","updatetime":"1724277208.18402","visanim":"","visframe":1,"perpage":"25","autorangevirtual":"32\/1\/1","cbus_dev_description":"5500NAC","viscenter":"2","visdark":"0","logpolicy":"accept","hidehomebtn":"0","visautogrow":"0","logalerts":"200","visnoanim":"0","remote":"1"},
updateTime: '1724277208.18402',
localrequest: true,
user: null,
cbus: true
};
</script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/scada/resources/language.js.gz?version=1.17.0"></script>

I know its a custom OEM firmware and I'm afraid I don't know exactly which Logic Machine baseline versions correspond to the C-Bus versions, but I'm really hoping the experts here can think of some way to reveal my vis again.  Would really appreciate any ideas!   

Thank you in advance Smile
Any errors in the console?
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5