This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

MQTT Broker app configuration
I would like to use MQTT broker bridge with AWS IoT.
MQTT Broker app(/apps/data/mqtt-broker/) allows only a few configurations.

According to the document, I need to add some configurations to config file for the bridge connection.
https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/iot/how-to-...o-aws-iot/

Currently, /usr/share/mosquitto/init.lua creates a configuration file from /etc/mosquitto.json which is updated by MQTT Broker GUI view, as I understand.
It would be happy to add editable optional configuration items on MQTT Broker GUI view and put it on /tmp/mosquitto.conf. Is it possible to update the app? Or do you have any recommendations to edit the configuration?
Bridge mode is currently not supported. Why do you need it when a client can connect directly to the external broker?
We would like to control KNX via local network and over internet. In that case, bridge can be a solution, I think.