This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

DALI package
Hello,
When updating fireware I have lost the DALI package in LM5p-DW1, which package do I have to load to return it to appear in the configuration menu?
Only genohm-scada-dali
(20.09.2017, 14:30)Daponte Wrote: Hello,
When updating fireware I have lost the DALI package in LM5p-DW1, which package do I have to load to return it to appear in the configuration menu?

what .img file did you use for update? i did more then 30 updates and never loose any Tabs.
maybe you use firmware for LM5Lp. then maybe you lost 1-wire tab too?
(21.09.2017, 07:25)AEK Wrote:

what .img file did you use for update? i did more then 30 updates and never loose any Tabs.

I have used that fireware, adding the package already appears the package dali, thank you very much
(21.09.2017, 16:13)Daponte Wrote:
(21.09.2017, 07:25)AEK Wrote:

I have used that fireware, adding the package already appears the package dali, thank you very much

next time use FW forĀ LogicMachine5 Power / LogicMachine5 Reactor IO Power