This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Widget opening
Hi, 

I would like to open a widget#2 from widget#1. But after opening the widget#2 from the previous widget#1, the position of widget#2 is not as defined in settings of widget#2.

What to do, please?
Can I get the widget#1 position, before opening the widget#2, to set the position of the widget#2. I want to position the widget#2 relative to the position of widget#1. Example, In a page I have 18 buttons that call eachone one diferent widget (main_widgets), 18 diferent main_widgets, but I have only one sub_widget that is called from each of one main_widget, and I want to open this sub_widget in a position relative to the main_widget.
best regards
(01.05.2020, 11:44)batistacaceres Wrote: Can I get the widget#1 position, before opening the widget#2, to set the position of the widget#2. I want to position the widget#2 relative to the position of widget#1. Example, In a page I have 18 buttons that call eachone one diferent widget (main_widgets), 18 diferent main_widgets, but I have only one sub_widget that is called from each of one main_widget, and I want to open this sub_widget in a position relative to the main_widget.
best regards

Check out this post where it explains how to open a widget from another widget.

https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthread.php?tid=2363&pid=14886#pid14886

To locate the position of the widgets, it is defined in the structure display