This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

It's Possible insert a Iframe into a plan with enabled scrolling?
Hi,

I need for my customer a plan layout which include a list of Button, which are longer as the fixed plan layout.
I had the idea to insert a second plan (plan2 in my sketch) which is longer than the main plan (plan1 in my sketch) with the iframe function.
So it's possible to scroll the iframe.

After my tests with different visualisation configurations I#m a little bit disappointed. Either the plan2 is scaled in the iframe, or fixed in original size.

Can you help me out? It's possible to do that?

At moment I have several copys of the plan and If done some navigation buttons to jump to the next page. But that is not the favourote solution of my customer :-(

Here a sketch of my idea:

(04.10.2017, 07:46)Habib Wrote: Hi,

I need for my customer a plan layout which include a list of Button, which are longer as the fixed plan layout.
I had the idea to insert a second plan (plan2 in my sketch) which is longer than the main plan (plan1 in my sketch) with the iframe function.

After my tests with different visualisation configurations I#m a little bit disappointed. Either the plan2 is scaled in the iframe, or fixed in original size.

At moment I have several copys of the plan and If done some navigation buttons to jump to the next page. But that is not the favourote solution of my customer :-(

Hi
Your best option is to use Usermode View: Center horizontally, auto-size width
BR
(04.10.2017, 08:19)morak Wrote:
(04.10.2017, 07:46)Habib Wrote: Hi,

Hi
Your best option is to use Usermode View: Center horizontally, auto-size width
BR

Thx for your Reply, but it doesn't work :-( I get a fixed IFrame without scrolling with that settings.
It is possible but instead Plan 2 you should create .lp file which generates such page with buttons.
lp-File? Please help me. What is this?
The content of the iFrame are other Buttons and Sliders from visu.
Hi,

I think there is a much easier methode, create a layout with correct width and a height of 2400px, and put this in custom CSS:

Set inside the CSS the original height of your plan to make sure the scrollable part is correct height

Code:
#layout-1 {
 position: relative;
 top: 10px;
 height: 768px !important;
 overflow-x: hidden !important;
 overflow-y: scroll !important;
}
Then you can put your content on the layout and make sure to have minimal 1 item on your plan or it won't show the plan.

BR,
Erwin
Thx Erwin. I will test it tomorrow and give feedback :-)
Hi Erwin,

I think I don't understand your post in correct way.

The original plan you mean my plan1? Why 2400px. My Display resolution is 1280x800.

The IFrame should be 640x550. I put the CCS Code in vis. Graphics->CSS

What should be the Visualisation Config?

Thx for your help :-)
Hi,

You don't need to use a iFrame, just create a new layout, 1280*1600 so the height is twice the screen size. On this layout you set all your items you want to scroll in and out of your normal visu. In the css you set the height to 800 so the overflow is hidden (the other 800 px) and set it to the correct layout (now its layout-1)

Attach this layout to your plan and set at least 1 item on the plan itself (like time or date) otherwise it won't show the plan. (empty plan with only layout is not showed)

BR,

Erwin
Ah, ok. But my customer gives me a layout design, which includes a little iframe with scrolling option. Below that he wants three Buttons (Cancel, Activate, Save) for Szene Control.
So I need an IFrame.