This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Homelynk Widgets ???
Dear Forum members,

I have been trying to program the HomeLYnk now for a week and have run into some difficulty's concerning how to program a Widget in the regular visualization. (not the Touch)  

I would like to make a thermostat widget (using the Multifunctional Impuls Taster from Merten). How do I ,and can I, use the "status" byte to flip the widget into the different modes like night and comfort. Cannot find any documentation either witch explains this.

Help would greatly be appreciated. 
Hoi Hajo,

Graag volgende keer alleen in het Engels posten.

Hi Hajo,

Please post your questions only in English next time.

It's not possible to use configurated widgets from the touch visu into your normal visu.

What you can do is create a widget in the normal visu that looks the same like the touch visu widget.

Please send me a PM with your contact details and we can discuss this over the phone in Dutch. Then i can also show you where to find the Schneider documents etcetera.

BR,

Erwin