This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

What do you guys use the LM for?
I am also of the home automation DIY type users. I have two apartments with a LM3 reactor in each. KNX installation for aircon and heating. DMX for the lighting using the great eldoLED LIN720D3 drivers. I use have a usb to serial interface to talk to my projector (hardware is ready, lua scripts without eta). We use it for scenes (party, at home, way, cleaning lady etc). Logging of temperature and power usage. Reed window sensors (not connected jet...). Window blinds control. In fact, most of what I wanted it for was to integrate as many protocols as possible and have a bunch of analog digital pins.

What we love the most is the phone ready interface of visualization. 

Being able to use any browser to program is great (as a linux guy).

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do you guys use the LM for? - by managementboy - 30.10.2015, 15:55