This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Need a script for user password change
(10.01.2019, 16:30)Daniel. Wrote:
(10.01.2019, 16:17)DGrandes Wrote:
(10.01.2019, 15:55)Daniel. Wrote: I can't find this option, can you guide me where it is?

To change top bar color?

I´ve added in custom css:

body {

background: #0f0f1e  !important;  

}
In LM? or you found such option somewhere in Safari?  Changing background in LM makes no difference.

Yes, in LM.

If i put this code in commentary, the top bar is gray, but if i put this code, the color is my background blue color.
OK had to clear browser cache, Will ask dev to check this when next time we will work on it. Thanks for tip.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Ok
Thank you
(25.10.2017, 06:40)admin Wrote: 1. Upload attached pass.lp and pass.lua to user directory via FTP (more info here: https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthread.php?tid=85)
2. Make sure that "Enable password for User directory" is set in User access > User access settings
3. Place iframe in visualization, set URL to /user/pass.lp
4. Test with normal user, admin password cannot be changed this way
5. You can edit pass.lp and translate labels and error messages there

Is there any way to add an input box to change Login?