This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Voice Configuration app
Hi All

New version of Voice configuration app was just released.

Change log:
1) New icon
2) Bug when capital letter was used in 'part of word'
3) Bug in Object tab styles
4) Bug when 'zero' word is used. Siri is recognizing 0 as word 'zero' not number., There is special handling for this case.
5) When 'set value' command is selected the value field is disabled as it do not require any value.
6) When more than one group addresses is added to object then all of them are controlled. This can be used as group control.

Video manual is on its way...

BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Hi

As promised video tutorial for Siri voice control is her

BR
Ctrl+F5
Hi
It works but is this the right way? Wouldn't be better to develop Google app (in my cause because I've android phone but I believe Apple offers similar solution) running at Google cloud communicating through LM cloud to my LM?
Now I have to switch the LM app on everytime I want to turn my lights on. But what I really want to do is just to say "OK google, please turn lights in my office on". Without starting an app and pressing button. And I want to do it from all of my devices connected to the same Google account.

I've got a bug. I createed and deleted room ID 312 and the place column got crazy. See attached printscreen.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

LM5Lp, firmware: 2018.08.22 and 2021.12.15, FlashSYS v2, ARMv7 Processor rev 5 (v7l), kernel 4.4.151 and 4.4.259
Will this App be available in the HomeLYnk App store in the future as well?
(13.11.2017, 19:37)willem Wrote: Will this App be available in the HomeLYnk App store in the future as well?

Hi
You should request it from your local SE representative. This is not our decision what is on SE store.
BR
Ctrl+F5
Hi, Daniel.
I found a little bug in voice control app
if you print some letters in Places -> desc (part of word)
and will not press Enter, this field will become empty. but id field is full

another problem on Android
LM aplication start to recognize voice in English, and I dont know how to change it. I need RussianSmile
the default language for google voice is set to russian
Solved, settings in LM app

another bug in voice app

if I will change name of place (ID change) it will disappear in objects tab.
mabe it's better to create internal number id and use it in objects tab, but show name to user. like in lm visu - if i will change name of plan, plan links will still work
(13.11.2017, 20:48)Daniel. Wrote:
(13.11.2017, 19:37)willem Wrote: Will this App be available in the HomeLYnk App store in the future as well?

Hi
You should request it from your local SE representative. This is not our decision what is on SE store.
BR

Ok Sorry, i will ask it there. But usually we are referred to this form concerning questions. And in the past i got answers on this forum regarding on the App store for the HomeLYnk, usually answered by Erwin van der Zwart. That's why i did ask it here.
Hi Willem,

You can ask it here, Daniel is just saying that EMBS can’t answer that question, it was better to ignore it (:

We are working on several speech solutions, but i cannot confirm anything at this moment. You have to 
wait until we have decided what we are going to do. I know Alexa is close to anounce (:

BR,

Erwin
Hi everyone!
our partner has problems with voice control in russian.
he install voice app on lm5p-dw1 with firmware 20161221.

vocie control works only in English.
phrases in russian recognized correct, but app says, that command was not executed.
we have made FW upgrade. it does not help
we have delete voice app, and install it again.

nothing changes.

when we indtall app second time its config was not empty.

tseted on iPad iOs 11.2, iPhone iOs 11.0.3, android

error log is empty

On Meizu m2 mini, Android 5.1 does not work at all

when we press mic button it become red color and does not start voice record.

LM app has permission to use microphone

screenshots in attach

Hi Daniel,

Great work on the  LM voice app and thanks for the video tutorial! I'm generaly pretty stupid and got it to work without a hitch Cool

On the client side, I'm with Thomas : not having to use a separate app would be mighty great.

For the time being :

Android app : I confirm Dutch language recognition works reasonably well -  any words not easily recognised by google (like 'dim') can be easily replaced by a synonym in the LM voice app. Response time is ok (better then realKNX solution and certainly much cheaper)

iOS app : just waiting for Dutch language to be available.

Also, for the Android/iOS app, it would be nice to have a configuration part, only needed once or twice to configure the connection and a user part with just one big microphone button without continiously scanning the network for LM's and scan results being cluttered with non-related machines.

Thanks!
Hendrik
Thank you for Application Smile

I have tested "Switch on light in the room" and "Switch off light in the room" with Switch object - all working fine.

Unfirtunatelly messages in Russian are not recognised.
(06.01.2018, 13:51)Dmitry Wrote: Thank you for Application Smile

I have tested "Switch on light in the room" and  "Switch off light in the room" with Switch object - all working fine.

Unfirtunatelly messages in Russian are not recognised.

Hi
Mae sure you change language in app settings. Russian is supported and works fine.
BR

(18.11.2017, 12:42)Monolithos Wrote: Hi Daniel,

Great work on the  LM voice app and thanks for the video tutorial! I'm generaly pretty stupid and got it to work without a hitch Cool

On the client side, I'm with Thomas : not having to use a separate app would be mighty great.

For the time being :

Android app : I confirm Dutch language recognition works reasonably well -  any words not easily recognised by google (like 'dim') can be easily replaced by a synonym in the LM voice app. Response time is ok (better then realKNX solution and certainly much cheaper)

iOS app : just waiting for Dutch language to be available.

Also, for the Android/iOS app, it would be nice to have a configuration part, only needed once or twice to configure the connection and a user part with just one big microphone button without continiously scanning the network for LM's and scan results being cluttered with non-related machines.

Thanks!
Hendrik

Hi 
OK we will update iOS app with new languages.  We got enough feedback from Android users.
BR
Ctrl+F5
Hello, Please I'm trying to use the Arabic language in voice commands but this massage appears " Your command "......." was not executed. configure voice app on logic machine.
what should I do?
Did you configure the voice app?
Ctrl+F5
(17.02.2022, 11:38)Daniel Wrote: Did you configure the voice app?

Yes with Arabic words in both of (command, names )sections

[Image: view?usp=sharing]
In the app there is log section where each voice command is logged. Compare it with the one you did set up.
Ctrl+F5
(17.02.2022, 13:06)Daniel Wrote: In the app there is log section where each voice command is logged. Compare it with the one you did set up.
Both are the same :

/apps/data/voice/api/index.lp 17.02.2022 15:12:35
* arg: 1
  * string: voice
* arg: 2
  * string: شغل النجفه

(17.02.2022, 13:13)Shimaa Wrote:
(17.02.2022, 13:06)Daniel Wrote: In the app there is log section where each voice command is logged. Compare it with the one you did set up.
Both are the same :

/apps/data/voice/api/index.lp 17.02.2022 15:12:35
* arg: 1
  * string: voice
* arg: 2
  * string: شغل النجفه

You didn't use Reception in your sentence. It should contain Command, place and names
Ctrl+F5
(17.02.2022, 13:20)Daniel Wrote: You didn't use Reception in your sentence.  It should contain Command, place and names
I modified it and it's working well, Thank you.
I'm trying to use voice mode on the android logicmachine app.
I used a nokia TA-1043 which worked perfectly.
Then I tried using it on a two Nokia TA-1044 models (Nokia 6.1) but on both I get the message 'Speech Recognition service is not available on the system'. Using 'Google Voice' and 'Voice Access' for instance on those devices does work.

I can't figure out why this is not working, does anyone have an idea?
Thanks!