This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Custom values
Hey

In the visualization, I create objects and connect them to a group address. Occasionally, I want to put to use "Display mode: Value" e.g. when I want to see with text if something is on/off, day/time, etc. My question is, how do you use your own custom values instead of "on/off" or "monday/tuesday.."? The visualization I am making is in another language and I would prefer to not mix it up with English everywhere. Any ideas?
Hi Logic,

On the object tab, click on the custom values icon of the object (the icon left of delete) to enter them.

BR,

Erwin
Thanks Erwin

That solves it for on/off objects. Apparently it does not work for things like the weekdays in 3 byte time/day objects. Error message says "custom values can only be set for boolean and integer datatypes". I tried to script my way out of the weekday problem, but the datatype only contains the digit for the day e.g. 1 for monday.
Hi Logic,

Language of date and time is automaticly set by the selected language
in the configuration part. Is the language you need not available there?

BR,

Erwin
In the upper right corner, just left of "Start page" button in the logic machine, there are only two options and they are English and Russian. Also, on the start page there is some customization where four languages can be selected, English, French, German, Russian. The language I need is none of them.
we will release soon update package which will contain all languages we have for LM