This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

GA import from ETS
Any other way of importing GA from ETS, except the .esf ?
As GA which are not linked to any group objects in ETS, are not imported to the LM.
Any ideas which would help, because I need to create lot of GAs (around 250-300) in LM.
Place a Dummy Application in your ETS at that place your LM is located and fill it up with your GAs.
After that you can export the ESF with GAs you need.
Or you can convert ETS4/5 knxproj file to JSON at http://openrb.com/knxproj then use import JSON in utilities tab
Hi,

Or you can create them from script:
Code:
for i = 0, 255, 1 do
 address = grp.create({
     datatype = dt.bool,
     address = '1/1/' .. i,
     name = 'Object ' .. i,
     comment = 'Auto created by script',
     units = '',
     tags = {},
 })
end
BR,

Erwin
Great, Thank you all.
Hi
I've a similar question. Can I update names of already existing group objects from ETS to LM?
LM5Lp, firmware: 2018.08.22 and 2021.12.15, FlashSYS v2, ARMv7 Processor rev 5 (v7l), kernel 4.4.151 and 4.4.259