This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Smart Metering - SE PowerTag and Smartlinks SI D
Successfully added the powertag and got some good readings for consumption. Till now the built in counter (Counter reset to 0 every midnight by script) seems to be quite acurate and a good tool for counting.  Normal trends with visualization seems to look fine for the visualization (Absolute value, Average, 5 minutes, 0 decimals, 180 days, 2 years, Show 0 on Y-axis). So far so good.

POWERTAG & TRENDS:
What would be the better aproach to get the hourly W or kW consumption per hour / per day / per month / Per Year?
I could not make the "trend counter" to give correct numbers or a good calculation. I do have some ideas, but might overcomplicate my thoughts about it. What would be the recommended aproach to get daily /monthly consumption stored and usefull?  The powertags have a built in counter which can be reset through scripting. 

Any tip would be highly appreciated.
Schneider Wiser (homeLynk), Power Tags, DALI, Multitouch Pro, Panasonic Heating pump, Flexit balansed ventilation, HUE integration, Lemus Speaker system. Tibber integration.
For trends in counter mode to work correctly the counter value should not reset at all. If you want to show daily consumption in an object you can save the consumption value every midnight and create a simple script that will subtract the saved value from the current value and write it to another object.
To be able to set the correct voltage, you need to select the correct system type:

FatMax: thank you for the example. My issue is that I do not have this choice in the program I am using for comissioning the PowerTags.
I have trid the following:
1) Through the Acti9 PowertagLink "webhost" where I can set up the basic settings and change most settings except the "System type" as described. (Or can't this be changed after installed - deleted and reinstalled from scratch?)
2) Also tried the Schneider ExoStruxture power comissioning software with same negative result. No "system type" choices.

Any advice? Which software do you use for editing the settings of your power tags?
Schneider Wiser (homeLynk), Power Tags, DALI, Multitouch Pro, Panasonic Heating pump, Flexit balansed ventilation, HUE integration, Lemus Speaker system. Tibber integration.
I just use the web host that’s onboard the Smartlinc. My example is during commissioning though. Perhaps try to delete it and reconnect using the web host?