This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Spacelynk KNX devices load line-wise
Hello everybody
In the appendix, you see a rough principle of Spacelynks and KNX.

I can not load the KNX device 1.1.1 from line 1.2.0, the same problem is when I am with the laptop on IP network and over the multicast address try to load the KNX device 1.1.1 as well as 1.2.1. Both do not work.

Clearly there is a solution via ETS IP tunneling to select the respective Spacelynk and load the KNX device on the line, now comes the big but! in a very big project where nearly 150 Spacelynks are used as KNX couplers (and of course Bacnet / Modbus etc.) and I have over 4000 KNX devices is it no longer fun to change the interface every time.

Is there a simple solution here?
I think hardware should be no problem but most likely the security is to blame?[Image: show.php?file=8759d1-1509095438.jpg]

Spacelynk V1.4 / V1.3
Version: 2.1.0

BIG THX

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

At least in ETS5 you can store interface ip for each line. That way, just set it and forget it Wink

Best regards, Jørn.
no I am not satisfied with it. so a little detail must be technically feasible
I think you need active filter function in every KNX coupler