This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

visu too complicated or is it just me?
I have started to look into visualization, but I find that this is very complicated and/or a lot of work. I have tried different examples, and guides, but is not getting the hang of it. And I am actually an IT-guy with over 20 years of experience.

A more detailed manual is very much wanted.

Where to put the different files, how to photoshop the different images and from a to z please.

More examples.....!!!!! Blush
Hi,

https://download.schneider-electric.com/...ence=AN025
Jean-Marc
Thank you very much, I will look into this.
I have been looking into this. I have uploaded the files to /user. I can reach some of the jpg files in the subfolder. Since there are no html files or svg files with some main page, my guess is that I have to create svg like they say in the pdf, and then connect these with custom css and java scripts?

On the other hand, I was also not able to access the /data folder i.e. I had no access to upload files there.