This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

HomeLynk crashed
Dear All,
a strange thing happened to a my own customer's HomeLynk.

He found the configuration installed sometime ago. Even if I try to reinstall the last backup that I saved I found always the old configuration.

I cannot explain the reason why it can happen. Firmware is 1.5.1. 

I would like to apply a factory reset but I am very afraid because if I cannot install the last backup saved customer kill me.

What do you suggest? Do you know the reason?

Thanks.
Hi,

This sound like your SD card is switched to read only mode .. You can test this by adding a random object, sync and restart the controller by system -> system -> reboot.

If the object is not there after the reboot then your SD card needs to be replaced.

BR,

Erwin
(14.11.2017, 21:57)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Hi,

This sound like your SD card is switched to read only mode .. You can test this by adding a random object, sync and restart the controller by system -> system -> reboot.

If the object is not there after the reboot then your SD card needs to be replaced.

BR,

Erwin

In case, how can I replace SD card? Have I to open the case of HomeLynk? Thanks.
Hi,

What HW version do you have? It might be that you need to open the back, but on latest models you can lift the top cover and see the SD from there.

Keep in mind that you need to have a OS image on the new SD card, a new empty card won't work...

Did you test it? What was the result?

BR,

Erwin
Ciao Erwin, I confirm you that problem is related to SD card. Schneider is sending me a new sd with os image installed.
Thanks.
I would like to suggest this interesting book https://tinyurl.com/y8ebs8s6 where, among other things, there are a lot of revelations (some pretty disturbing) about the world of memory cards.
While we wait for the new versions of Logic Machine equipped with a different storage system, it makes sense to spend "so much money" for a micro sd like this? https://tinyurl.com/ybzonhuc
Regards,
Marcello