This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Z-wave link parameter from advanced tab to object
Is it possible to link an object to a Z-wave value under the Advanced tab?

I have a Heatit z-wave thermostat configured as a power requlator.
The power can be adjusted between 0 and 100% (0-10) with the P parameter under the Advanced tab, in the Z-wave app.

How can i link this to an object?

Bump bump..

I really need to read and edit the P parameter (Power regulator setting 0-100%) from the visualization.
Is it possible to get access to the Z-wave node config parameters (under the advanced tab) via the visualization?
(29.11.2017, 18:49)oveh Wrote: Bump bump..

I really need to read and edit the P parameter (Power regulator setting 0-100%) from the visualization.
Is it possible to get access to the Z-wave node config parameters (under the advanced tab) via the visualization?

Hi
It is possible via script but you need quite a lot of information to query the data. 
 cmd = 14,  - this is fixed
 node_id = 4,  - Device ID in the app
 value_id = 77333942,  - This one is not available today. It is hard coded in to DB. We just added to our list of improvements to display this info in the app. 
 instance = 1, - this you have to read from device profile.
Once next version will be released please ask again I will send you the script. 

BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
When do you expect the new version will be released?