This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Siri and Google voice control tutorial
(29.11.2017, 13:40)edgars Wrote:

Hello, do you have the IPK package for test ?
-----------
FRANCE SMARTHOME & SMARTBUILDING INTEGRATION
SE ECO EXPERT
Hi
What IPK? Voice app is on the store, our LM android app it on google play. The same for iOS.
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Not yet on the HL and SL ! I wanted to try on it on my test machine.

I was speaking about the app, and install from file Angel !
-----------
FRANCE SMARTHOME & SMARTBUILDING INTEGRATION
SE ECO EXPERT
Is it possible to run the commands from Google Assistant? I can run them via the app when clicking "Voice", but it would be neat to activate the commands from yelling "Ok, Google" followed by the command.
Our voice control is totally independent from google assistant. Thanks to this you are 100% free to define your commands.
The google assistant will be implemented but it will be dedicated app like Alexa with fixed list of commands to use.
Ctrl+F5
Could it be possible to add a "trigger word" to trigger the app to listen for commands? Or maybe release a guide for us to create our own voice apps? I am looking at the "Snowboy" (https://snowboy.kitt.ai/) hotword detection to trigger listening and parsing, and maybe including this in a custom app that shows a mosaic panel, or any other visualization.
Hi
Our app allows of sending any text to it so you are free to make your own app if you can. Http://IP/apps/data/voice/api/?a=command&cmd=TEXT
BR
Ctrl+F5
Hello anybody !
What is the name of the app?
Thank so much ! Smile)
(01.12.2018, 04:14)phongvucba Wrote: Hello anybody !
What is the name of the app?
Thank so much ! Smile)

Watch the video all is answered there.
Ctrl+F5
(29.11.2018, 09:38)Daniel. Wrote: Hi
Our app allows of sending any text to it so you are free to make your own app if you can.  Http://IP/apps/data/voice/api/?a=command&cmd=TEXT
BR

Thanks for your answer! Smile
hi!
I can extract the voice control button of LM app and create a button in my visualization?
Please.... Big Grin
(14.12.2018, 08:54)rogerabit Wrote: hi!
I can extract the voice control button of LM app and create a button in my visualization?
Please.... Big Grin

No the voice is part of native app as it use google or siri voice.
Ctrl+F5