This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Logic Machine objects to file for ETS Import
(24.07.2019, 16:34)Daniel. Wrote: You can use this script. It will save csv in to ftp main folder

Code:
-- Get all objects from DB
objects_table = db:getall('SELECT * FROM objects ORDER BY address ASC')
log(objects_table)
buffer = {}
mainvalue = -1
middlevalue = -1
subvalue = -1
-- Loop through objects_table
for _, object in ipairs(objects_table) do
  address = knxlib.decodega(object.address)
  addresstable = string.split(address, '/')
  if mainvalue ~= addresstable[1] then
     mainvalue = addresstable[1]
       table.insert(buffer, '"Main Group ' .. addresstable[1] .. '","","","' .. addresstable[1] .. '/-/-"')
  end
  if middlevalue ~= addresstable[2] then
     middlevalue = addresstable[2]
     table.insert(buffer, '"","Middle Group ' .. addresstable[2] .. '","","' .. addresstable[1] .. '/' .. addresstable[2] .. '/-"')
  end
  if subvalue ~= addresstable[3] then
     subvalue = addresstable[3]
     table.insert(buffer, '"","","' .. object.name .. '","' .. addresstable[1] .. '/' .. addresstable[2] .. '/' .. addresstable[3] .. '"')
  end
end

--Create attachment inside FTP server
src = 'Object export created on ' .. os.date('%Y-%m-%d %H_%M_%S') .. '.csv'
dst = '/home/ftp/' .. src
io.writefile(dst, buffer)

script.disable(_SCRIPTNAME)

Thank you very much Daniel!!!! It works properly!

(25.07.2019, 06:16)admin Wrote: For Gmail you might need to enabled "less secure apps" for sending. Also try settings secure = 'tlsv1_2' instead of sslv23. You can also create a separate password for Gmail, see this guide: https://www.lifewire.com/get-a-password-...-2-1171882

Dear Edwar,

I tried it quickly because the ftp way works and i have the CSV files downloaded yet. But i want to fix the email to send mails properly but i will deal with it later.

Thank you mate!! Cool

Messages In This Thread
RE: Logic Machine objects to file for ETS Import - by j.martinez@t-ingeniamos.com - 25.07.2019, 08:28