This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Change object value positioning
Hello,

How could I change the position of object´s value when the display mode is "Icon and Value".

I need to do something like the image:

BR,
Jefferson
Add additional CSS class myclass to required object, then add this to Custom CSS (in Vis. graphics):
Code:
.myclass .value { margin-top: -30px; }
Adjust negative margin value as needed. Note that this won't be visible in the editor, only in real visualization.
Thanks, it work as I needed.

I´m new into programming, so there´s some documentation about the CSS use in logic machine? Something that describes how obtain the parameters that will affect the objects and other graphical elements as the trends. e.g how can be found the class that will change the color of an element.

BR, Jefferson
Use built-in browser dev tools - press F12 or right click > inspect element.