This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Z-Wave bugs/issues
Hello!

I've discovered a somewhat serious bug/issue with the Z-Wave app.
Last night there was a power outage in the area where I live. When the power came back on, none my Z-Wave devices was working. I tried to reset my LM several times, reinstall the app, change to a different Z-Wave USB stick, but no luck. The Z-Wave app was unresponsive, I could not stop or start the daemon nor discover any devices.
I had to do a full Script Storage clear in order for the app to work again. This resulted in having to map all my 40 Z-wave devices to group addresses again.
It would be great if this is something that will be looked into.

There's still also the issue with name and location of all the devices that get's lost/deleted everytime the LM is restarted.
(19.12.2017, 12:21)Krstfr2k Wrote: Hello!

I've discovered a somewhat serious bug/issue with the Z-Wave app.
Last night there was a power outage in the area where I live. When the power came back on, none my Z-Wave devices was working. I tried to reset my LM several times, reinstall the app, change to a different Z-Wave USB stick, but no luck. The Z-Wave app was unresponsive, I could not stop or start the daemon nor discover any devices.
I had to do a full Script Storage clear in order for the app to work again. This resulted in having to map all my 40 Z-wave devices to group addresses again.
It would be great if this is something that will be looked into.

There's still also the issue with name and location of all the devices that get's lost/deleted everytime the LM is restarted.

Hi
Do you have backup of this project when you lost all the assignment? 
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Yes I actually believe I took a backup right before I deleted everything from Script Storage, if that is what you mean?
(25.12.2017, 09:35)Krstfr2k Wrote: Yes I actually believe I took a backup right before I  deleted everything from Script Storage, if that is what you mean?

Yes exactly that.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5